Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The History


“Yummy Chocolates!”
I named my blog ‘Chocoholic Diva’. You can already determine why. It is because I’m addicted to chocolates. My favorite chocolate are Cadbury, Meiji, Toblerone and many others. I really love it even though it makes me sick sometimes. I often eat chocolates because I can’t help myself but I can control myself if I’m eating too much.
But before I thought about that name, I came up with ‘Accessorizing Diva’ for the reason that I like accessories. When I have money and I will go shopping, I will never forget to buy accessories. Even for my cell phone, I spend something for it to make it look fashionable. Another name that occurred to my mind was ‘Fabulous Girl’. Well, it’s my codename on our exchange gift on Christmas when I was Second Year. I thought of that because I love fabulous things. But I didn’t made that my blog’s name because chocolates hit my mind. I believe that I can make a better history out of it and I’m, you know, chocoholic. The ‘Diva’ part is to express myself loving accessories and fabulous things.
So to sum it up, it’s like the combination of the three that I like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment